2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a simple small file that can be sent with the pages of an internet address and stored by the web browser on the PC or other device. The information stored in it may be sent to our or relevant third party servers during subsequent visits.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of code that allows our website to function properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (also called a pixel tag) is a small invisible text fragment or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on the website. To make this possible, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that parts of our website function properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, when you visit our website, you don’t have to repeatedly enter the same information, or your items remain in your shopping cart until you pay, for example. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Analytics cookies
We use analytical cookies to optimise the website experience for our users. These analytical cookies provide us with insights into how our website is used. We ask for your permission to set analytical cookies.
5.3 Marketing- / Tracking-Cookies
Marketing / tracking cookies are cookies or other form of local storage used to create user profiles to display advertisements or track the user on this website or across multiple websites for similar marketing purposes.
5.4 Social media buttons
On our website we have included buttons for Facebook to support web pages (e.g. “Like”, “Pin”) or sharing (e.g. “Tweet”) on social networks such as Facebook. These buttons use code that comes from Facebook itself. This code places cookies. These social media buttons can also store and process certain information so that you can be shown personalised advertising.
6. Placed cookies
Marketing/tracking, functional, subject of the investigation
Subject of the investigation
7.1 Manage your consent settings Functional cookies Marketing
8. Your rights in terms of personal data
You have the following rights in terms of your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is used, what happens to it and how long it is kept.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data known to us.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to amend, correct, delete or block your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you have given us your consent to process your data, you have the right to withdraw this consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: You have the right to request all your personal data from one controller and to transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: You can object to the processing of your data. We will comply with this unless there are legitimate grounds for the processing.
9. Activation/deactivation and deletion of cookies
You can use your internet browser to delete cookies automatically or manually. You can also choose not to allow certain cookies to be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message every time a cookie is set. For more information on these options, see the instructions in the help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again when you visit our website again.
10. Contact details
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Phone number: +4917634343205